Beyond the Ceremony has been created with the intention of supporting those drawn to plant Medicine (be it before the first ceremony or after the 100th) in keeping up the continuous spiritual development the Medicines offers in order to fulfill our higher purpose.
Preparation for Ceremony
Initial Aftercare Support (Post-Ceremony)
Entering a Spiritual Path
Accelerated Spiritual Development
Higher Calling Life Purpose
Small Groups to the Peruvian Amazon
Accelerated Spiritual Developement
Meghan’s Ayahuasca Apprenticeship
Real People, Real Medicine,
Let’s take a walk down Purge Lane and look back at several things that have happened since beginning this work. Keep in mind, I’m going based of memory and lack of notes, due to not realizing I was about to jump into this work and needing to keep a journal of some sort.
THE HATE CRIME
~TRIGGER WARNING FOR PHYSICAL ASSAULT~
Now let’s go back to April 15-16th, 2018. You may or may not have seen all the news about this, but I was involved in a hate crime. My best friend and I were fairly inebriated and walking to his Uber to send him home while I was thinking about potentially calling my own once he was safely on his way home or stay out with people I wanted to spend some more time with. He and I were holding hands while walking half a block from the bar we were at.
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE
Zach shares his experience of the whirlwind, including searching for connection, his Southern Baptist homeschool program. being outed as gay and trying to self-convert in college, his move to DC and connection with Meghan, opening up to spiritual development work, first energetic medicine ceremony, the beginning of the whirlwind, the space of unconditional love and intimacy, and what he’s learned so far…
FULL ARTICLE: www.beyondthewhirlwind.com/linked-spirits
Those of us who work in plant medicine often have a focus on spiritual development. But what does that mean exactly? Even for those who don’t work in Ceremony or apprenticeship, the process is the same (just accelerated by intent, other modalities and plant work.) Understanding these concepts on a deeper level can take meditating on a mountain to digging through the mess until we reach the depths of the soul.
- The General Premise of Spiritual Development Work
- Areas of Misalignment from our Natural State
- The Roots of Turmoil (Inner Children in Need of Attention, Swallowed or Trapped Emotions)
- The Ego Defense System (Active Defense Shields, Common Ego Tendencies and Archetypes, Individual Belief Systems and Energetic Structures, Dynamic Structures and Patterns, Collective Belief Systems)
- Our Natural State (Pure Spirit/God, The Universe, Our Spiritual Thumbprint)
- Channels of Receiving Information (Higher Self, Intuition, Empathic Nature, The “Clairs”, Flow, Synchronicity, Themes)
- Getting Across the Bridge (Intention, Free Will Planet)
- Natural Purging Process (Emotional Purging, Catalyst/Ego Triggers, Strengthening Inside-Out)
- Settling into the Journey, The Loving Approach, Framing, Big Picture Stretch, Tectonic Plate Shift, Barometer Checks
Stay connected with us as our mailing list gets early application opportunities for Spiritual Development Small Group Retreats in the Amazon and potential apprenticeship information as well.
Also keep up with our personal spiritual development process blogs and coaching information and events!
This work is hard enough alone. Doing it together is not only more enjoyable, it’s also often more efficient and successful. Also consider our private Facebook group or Instagram for more active engagement!
Meghan Shannon Elder
- Accelerated Spiritual Development Counselor and Blogger at Beyond the Whirlwind
- Specialities: Accelerated Spiritual Development Process Work, Ayahuasca Preparation and Integration
- Primary Plant: Ayahuasca
- Certified Spiritual Counselor, Instructor, Shamanic Tools & Techinques Practitioner
- Ran Ayahuasca Healing Center in the Amazon for Five Years
- Intensive Spiritual Development Training Under Iyanla Vanzant
- Fluent in English, Spanish, ASL
- Instagram @beyond_meghan
- Spiritual Life and Integration Coach
- Specialties: Beginners to Plant Medicine
- Primary Practice: Kambo
- Kambo Practitioner (IAKP)
- TRY - Trauma Recovery Yoga Teacher
- Ayahuasca journeyer since 2012
- Revitalizing, detoxing and strengthening: body, mind, and spirit